Apt. 501 South Dock Quarter, Block A, Ringsend Road, Ringsend, Dublin 4
Just Property are proud to present 501 South Dock Quarter to the market. This spacious and well proportioned three bedroom duplex apartment is ideally located on the 5th floor.
This unique duplex apartment benefits from a spacious interior featuring a large South facing balcony with views of the Dublin Mountains, the new developments of Boland’s Mills and Aviva Stadium. The design maximises natural light and views from the living and dining area. The lower floor entrance hall leads to the main bathroom, two bedrooms and a well-proportioned storage area. Upstairs comprises of a master bedroom with beautifully designed en-suite off of large living and dining room leading on to South facing balcony.
The apartment has been fitted out to the highest standard and features solid wood flooring throughout, a well-designed kitchen area with island feature, natural gas fireplace and large main bathroom.
This modern development is located in the thriving South City location of the Dublin Docklands. The location provides easy access to major amenities such as:
- Shopping: Shopping districts eg Grafton Street, Stephens Green and Powerscourt centre.
- Entertainment: Restaurants, Museums, The National Gallery, Music, Theatre and Shows. Leisure and Sporting facilities include Aviva Stadium, Local Gyms and Sandymount Seafront is a short walk from this apartment.
- Public Transport: Convenient to DART, Bus Routes and Dublin Bike.
- Very spacious apartment with South Facing views of the Dublin Mountains.
- Superb location close to Grand Canal Dock.
- Maintained in excellent condition throughout.
- Live in the vibrant Docklands area with your choice of entertainment, restaurants and parks.
- An abundance of natural light from the large south-facing windows leading on to generous outdoor dining area.
- Rooms: Duplex Apartment For Sale
- Beds: 3
- Baths: 2
- Lot Area: 92 Sq. Metres (990 Sq. Feet)
- Contract: sale
- Gas fired Central Heating
- Wheelchair Access